Monday, March 8, 2010

Vegan Chocolate, Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Muffins

Tonight I make these. Tomorrow morning I eat. :)
Vegan Chocolate, Oatmeal and Peanut Butter Muffins

My revisions:
Additions: flax seeds, cinnamon, and cranberries.

Substitutions:
1. for rice milk, I am subbing WATER (only because I forgot to pick some up at the market...we'll see how that goes...)
2. for white sugar I am using brown sugar
3. for cocoa powder, I am using carob powder

Tweaks:
I am using 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour with 1/2 cup whole wheat flour

Just so you know, posted 3/9/10: these came out really well! I think if we had had some almond milk or rice milk, they'd be even better, but they are sweet without being tooo sweet, a great breakfast or snack. And SOO EASY! wooot!

No comments:

Post a Comment